Friday, January 6, 2012

A Little too Close to Area 51!

Wow.... Last nights game was surreal to be sure! I was feeling like i was in the twilight zone and then it hit me that we were in spitting distance from area 51.  Then I starting looking closer,  I swear I saw Edgar the cockroach alien from Men in Black.  With fire alarms going off through out the games and that incessant 0 that stayed on the foul list for the other team.... I think Mike Wysowski, Rod Serling and Boris Korloff were there too. Mork....... "Picture if you will.........."
Back to reality!!!! Our friend Lyndee Hunt shared the quote with me last night, "Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it." How proud I am of of our coaches and team that kept their cool and remained a class act throughout the trip to the zone.  This is the take away I choose from last night.  This is what I will remember from this Alamo!
Mama Stacie
A big congrats to the JV/Freshman team and both girls teams for their great wins!!
To the fact that I don't know where I was for most of the evening I have very few Pictures of the game.
(Check out the pic of Justin Prisbreys Broom Karaoke debut further below)
Raise the Roof though because theeee number one fan Miss Tori Jo Schill was in De House.....


 I love Miss Schill who goes all out in her blue and gold repertoire!
 Check out these heals!! Painful to wear but a small sacrifice for a true fan I tell you!
 When we take region I'm dressin like Tori!



 cute Morgun and his bow tie. By the way he was being studious as well.
Here are some pics of the freshman game on Wednesday night.  They are fun to watch.
Sir Isaac Wallin
Speedy Ricky Ramos
Koden for twoooo
Travis Jr. with the put back
Conner goes up
Kode
Travis
Connor breaks away with a steal
Lays it in


Ricky Ramos.  No, these to pictures are not the same.  Ricky had back to back steals.  Way fun


Someone got head hammered
Justin's Broom Karaoke debut!  I love the look on his brother's face. We proud of that boy and the guys didn't have to do a Wallin!
Cute Justin and Jacie

Zachary Koopmans.  I love sayin that name


Oh how did I get back to the Twilight Zone?


No comments:

Post a Comment