Thursday, January 12, 2012

Kings of Heart & Hustle! O.T. loss to Millard at home

I couldn't be more proud of our boys.  What a great experience to see that game last night.  I love the tangible energy  that everyone can feel when you have kids that won't quit and give their whole hearts.    It inspires me... The game was intense and fun and moving all at the same time.  I'm sure they probably won't appreciate what they are for awhile; youth's wasted on the young to be sure. 
For now I hope they will carry confidence into the rest of their season.
The guys were down 9 points with 1:30 left and they come back to tie to go to O.T.
Love it!
Mama Stacie
First full moon of the year.
Brett gets the jump again
Parkah Laub!

Dallin Prisbrey shoots from three
Brett goes up

Captain Parker
Our Great Cheer Leaders
Spencer Laub get's a try at the half time shoot out.
Sanderson shoots for the three
Best student body and fans in the world
Ryan West above and below
Dallin Prisbrey shoots for three

Here is the series of Parkers free throws to put us into overtime.  What a prince under pressure

This is when I shove Todd Hunt clear into the aisle I was so excited

Justin tries for the jump
Great game for sure.  I say we get em by ten at Millard!


No comments:

Post a Comment