Monday, January 17, 2011

EHS Vs. Millard Eagles

Our trip to Fillmore was good all said and done. The final score truly didn't reflect how the game went. To be truthful it was a challenge for me to keep my cool in this game. Our boys were good examples for me for sure. They didn't lose their cool.
Our guys played hard and pressed forward regardless of the opposition on the floor.
These guys are a team and they have each others backs. They are good on and off the floor.

I was really proud of our J.V. tonight. They were the best I have seen them all season. I love to see the improvement.
I am looking forward to next weeks games. Mama Stacie

Coach Wallin with our J.V. team.

The coaches had a wonderful way of reminding the guys that they are becoming. Their work is showing and they are to be respected for that. These coaches care so much about these guys. I know that for sure. This team is great!



Brett got the tip again tonight against his tallest opponent.


Wesley under pressure brings it down.
Our guys work hard on D
Captain Nelson on Defense.
Twitchell at the line.
I can't tell who it is but they are going up strong.

Parkah goes up.
Wesley was great, his defense was tough. I still want to see him take it strong to the hoop.
Josh to Wesley
Morgun goes up in the paint.
I don't see a call happening here...
No call here?
This next photo speaks volumes regarding certain aspects of the game.
Parker at the line.

Ace for three!

No comments:

Post a Comment