Sunday, January 2, 2011

EHS Vs. Lincoln Co. Linx

Tonight as I am writing this my thoughts and prayers are with the Robert Holt family. My heart has been aching since I learned this morning of JoAnn's passing. How can you even describe a woman like her? The scripture's say by their fruit's ye shall know them. Everything thing around this woman speaks, no testifies, that she is and has produced the sweetest fruit. I wish I had known her better. I am grateful to know many of her children and grandchildren.
I know from personal experience that 'why' is not the question to ask. I know where she is. She is home... Everyone of us is on the journey home too. Jo Ann loved the journey. Everyone of us can know what JoAnn knew before she left us and what was certainly reaffirmed to her when she arrived there, that God lives! He loves each one of us. He knows what it feels like to hurt and miss those we love. He knows how to help us through for sure. I thank Him for that and I am grateful to have known of a woman such as Sister Jo Ann Holt.
Mama Stacie




I was able to get home to stay a couple of nights ago. The Lincoln Co. game was last Wednesday. Our boys maintained our game plan until a minute and half before half. Dantley walker hit a couple threes' and we went into the locker room down ten.
We weren't able to recover. I really feel we learned a bunch though.







No comments:

Post a Comment