Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Going to State is Grand!

Best seats in the house. Before the game Troy Truman asked me if I was nervous. I told him I wasn't because I know our guys will give it all they have and that is enough. This was a good game to get under our belts. We go to Richfield and all that awaits there.

Kevin for the tip at the Centrum.
Kevin goes for three.
Travis ready for the rebound as Lance goes up. I gotta get me one of those great T-shirts!
Lance goes up for a jumper right off the bat.

Klye with a high jump shot. Kevin comes in to rebound position. I like to see that.

Ryan for a jump shot attempt. Bobbie is in rebound position.The steal and a bucket.
Shawn T on D forcing the dribble to the left.
Tremendous support from our cheerleaders and community. Personally I thank the Cheerleaders for being so good to my girls and great examples.
Ryan Jones for the jumper Travis ready for the rebound
The ref moved in the way of a great shot of Shawn T doing a power forward move.
This was one of my favorite shots of the game. Bobbie went under and up for a reverse lay up. It was a beaut!
Another steal and bucket
A shot of forward progression of the ball and our guys getting into position.
Travis for two. He played so well tonight. He rebounds, scores, hustles on D and steals. Well done Trav.
Kevin confronting opposition on his way up for two. I think this was a no call. At least they don't have their hands around his neck.
Robert Hunt goes for a jumper. I like that you can see the score behind him.
Lance jumps for two, Travis come in for the rebound.
Jonesie drives for the lay in.
Shawn with the lay in after a team steal.
Brett Schill goes up. Our guys did well.
One game down. Three to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment