Monday, January 25, 2010

Wolves Knaw out the win over the Beavah, Beavahs.

Here's some of our guys supporting the girls basketball team Vs. Beaver. I have seen fantastic support from all of these students for each other.
I didn't get the jump. How silly of me. Is Kevin really that quick?


Shawn T will have to forgive, but I am quoting Coach 'K'!
"Every time we play, it's the other teams big game."

"The best teams are teams in any sport that lose themselves in the team. The individuals lose their identity. And their identities come about as a result of being in the team first." Coach 'K'


Where did Kevin's other leg go?
He found it. Kevin played very well.
Beaver had no answer for Bobby. He gave every foul he had.
Jo B loves his team! Thanks to the guys for being great role models for him.
Travis goes up after a dish from Lance.
There is Lance oh, and Lightning and thunder.....

Swish...... A Kyle West free throw goes down.

On the way home our favorite bus driver Dave drove us safely through a blinding blizzard. (blinding is an adjective by the way.....) It was pretty precarious. I was stressed, I know that is hard to imagine. Just when I was the most nervous from the back of the bus a chorus resounded singing..... "I've got sunshine on a cloudy day, when it's cold outside I've got the month of may. I guess you say what can make me feel this way? Coach Smith talkin bout coach Smith." My heart was changed I relaxed and smiled. Everything would be OK. And it was.
Isn't it strange that princes and kings.....
And Clowns that caper in sawdust rings......
And common people like you and like me....
Are builders for eternity.....

To each is given a bag of tools.......
A shapeless mass.....
A book of rules.
And each must fashion ere life has flown....
A stumbling block or a stepping stone. -Sharpe_

1 comment: