Monday, February 4, 2013

Beavah's Win the Wolves

Tough Loss up in Beaver.... The first part of this blog is pictures of some of these guys greatest fans. These boys have great support and people who believe in them and what they can accomplish. My greatest hope is that the guys will believe in themselves and finish strong. The second part are some pictures from the game. 
"There is no chance, no Destiny, no Fate that can Circumvent or Hinder or Control the Firm Resolve of a Determined Soul." E. W. Wilcox
Leona was thee super fan!

Allee Hunt has Wolve Mania disease!
Larine Truman awaits the contest sippin on a soda...
Retro Lyndee and Edie get their game on for the boys!
Caroline Wallin is truly a #1 Fan!!! (Don't let the calm demeanor fool ya!)
Shelbie and Ellie Max go all out
Kalee and Rachel don the hippee/70's fan look.  Fun Times! Right On! Groovy Baby!
Raelene and Deidre ready to whoop n Holler.  Deidre still fits in her Cheer leading sweater! Awesome....!

Super Fans! Super Moms! Super Friends of our team!!! Thanks......
Lacy and Gabriella Raquelle Ramos!
Luv Luv these Ladies!!

Beautiful Monterey and surrounded by her awesome family!
Maddi N Leah the ever Lovely Laub Ladies!

Out of the night that covers me


Black as the pit from pole to pole

I thank whatever God's may be

For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutches of circumstance

I have not winced nor cried aloud

Under the bludgeonings of chance

my head is bloodied but unbowed
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
.
Looms but the horror of the shade
And yet the menace of the years, finds and shall find me undafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate
How charged with punishments the scroll
I am the master of my fate
I am the Captain of my Soul. -Invictus-
May your minds be right and fearless. Go do this one offensive and one defensive possession at a time! Know you are loved! Mama Stacie


No comments:

Post a Comment